Upgrading the scientific level by using the latest methods of scientific teaching, such as laboratories.
And using the modern teaching methods such as the using of computers and modern advanced informational means.
Discovering the scientific and engineering concepts that related to the principles of the computer engineering and information technology, with the ability to apply this knowledge in solving engineering problems.
The ability to use the latest technologies to carry out specific tasks, and to gain computer skills for effective use within engineering.
Realizing and understanding of the professional responsibility of the engineering profession.
It works to create an ever-evolving educational environment, concerned with integrating knowledge of information technology and decision-making technology, qualifying information engineers and professional programmers, possessing basic knowledge and skills in computer engineering and distinguished in their scientific and applied capabilities to provide the public and private sectors with their modern and advanced information, using the latest information technologies and communications. They should be able to play an active role in developing the national information society , and it also looks forward to having graduates with a prestigious world-class.
- The college aims to fulfill its mission by achieving the following:
Preparing engineers in the engineering specializations and qualifying them with distinguished levels of knowledge that keep pace with scientific and technical progress, so that they are able to meet scientific needs using modern technologies and are able to communicate locally and regionally.
- Providing training services to public and private institutions in a way that contributes to raising the level of employee performance and productivity in these institutions through workshops and technical courses, and participating in scientific research and studies aimed at solving technical issues and problems that concern the economic and social development of the country.
- Providing services, studies and technical consultations to public and private institutions to help them solve important problems that are in keeping with the college specializations.
- Establishing advanced scientific laboratories that carry out distinguished scientific and research and encourage distinguished researchers and urge them to encourage the students to participate in research environments and to use research methodologies and tools.
- Developing the student’s communication skills so that he is able to communicate his ideas with others, understanding their views and positive interaction, and to activate the student’s academic guidance and direction to achieve the best possible academic levels.
- Establishing cultural and scientific ties with local, Arab and foreign universities through scientific agreements that help exchange scientific and training experiences and contribute to the achieving of joint research and studies.