The secretary of the university is appointed by a decision of the Rector of the University on the proposal of the board of trustees and it is required to have at least a university degree and to be experienced in university affairs.
The university secretary performs the work of the council’s secretariat, edits the official documents and records them in a record that sings with the university rector.
Tasks of the University Secretary:
- Acting as the secretary of the university council.
- Monitoring and coordinating of work in the Departments of the central administration of the university.
- Follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Higher Education Council and the university councils and the decisions of the rector and his deputies.
- Decide what is entrusted to him by the university rector.
- Conducting studies assigned to him/ her by the university rector.