The secretary of the university is appointed by a decision of the Rector of the University on the proposal of the board of trustees and it is required to have at least a university degree and to be experienced in university affairs.
The university secretary performs the work of the council’s secretariat, edits the official documents and records them in a record that sings with the university rector.
Tasks of the University Secretary:
1. Acting as the secretary of the university council.
2. Monitoring and coordinating of work in the Departments of the central administration of the university.
3. Follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Higher Education Council and the university councils and the decisions of the rector and his deputies.
4. Decide what is entrusted to him by the university rector.
5. Conducting studies assigned to him/ her by the university rector.