1. Receive the incoming mail from the competent authorities at the university after receiving the necessary instructions regarding it.
2. Receive the outgoing mail to the different recipients, after checking it, registering it on paper and electronically, and follow up the sending process.
3. Document all decisions, orders and administrative notes.
4. Archive files laws, decrees, decisions, orders, and notes, and saving them in sequence.
5. Distribute, advertise and publish all books required to be circulated and published.
6. Supervising copying, photocopying and printing works.
7. Processing mail and transactions related to the Bureau.
8. All the tasks assigned by the director.