It provides legal assistance and advice according to the applicable laws and regulations that are used in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Tasks of the Directorate of Legal and Contracts :
- Representing the university with the relevant authorities that are related to the legal disputes in which the university is a party in it. It submits and prepares the necessary legal notes.
- Formulating contracts legally, organizing internal legal relations, and reviewing those that entail financial obligations to or on the university before they are signed by any party in the university.
- Following up the university legal, financial and moral rights with governmental or private agencies or with the individuals.
- Preserving all laws, decisions and regulations related to the Directorate tasks that are issued by the relevant authorities. And reviewing university regulations and proposing to amend them when necessary.
- It provides legal studies and consultations in all that is referred to it by the university presidency.