The university rector’s office is headed by the director of the office and this director enjoys the powers that directors and administrators.
Tasks of the University Rector’s office:
- Organizing the various appointments of the university rector.
- Following up the completion of tasks and coordinating with the various activities in light of the applied directives and instructions in all work-related matters that needed by the university presidency of the university.
- Participating in some committees.
- Drafting, writing, circulating and following up the correspondence of the presidency of the concerned university, in particular foreign correspondences with official and non-official agencies.
- Organizing, managing, preserving and archiving confidential and private correspondence issued by the university presidency.